The San Francisco cable car system is the world's last manually operated cable car system. An icon of San Francisco, the cable car system forms part of the intermodal urban transport network operated by the San Francisco Municipal Railway. Of the twenty-three lines established between 1873 and 1890, three remain (one of which combines parts of two earlier lines): two routes from downtown near Union Square to Fisherman's Wharf, and a third route along California Street.
The San Francisco Comfort Inn offers guests...
- Spectacular Golden Gate Bridge view rooms
- Free wireless/wired internet access
- Walking distance to Fishermans Wharf
- On-Site Parking (fee)
- In-room Coffee Marker & Iron with Board
- Complimentary Comfort Sunshine Breakfast