San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: (800) 544-2787
The Academy of Art University, formerly Academy of Art College, is a privately owned for-profit art school in San Francisco, California, USA. It was founded by Richard S. Stephens in 1929, and is now owned by the Stephens Institute. It has over 18,000 students and is one of the largest property owners in San Francisco, with the main campus located on New Montgomery Street in the South of Market district.
Our San Francisco hotel is located minutes from the Art University. We offer our guests...
- Spectacular Golden Gate Bridge view rooms
- Free wireless/wired internet access
- Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf
- On-Site Parking (fee)
- In-room Coffee Marker & Iron with Board
- Complimentary Comfort Sunshine Breakfast