Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture offers venues unlike any other with spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. The 13-acre campus provides 15 venue options ranging in size from 500 to 50,000 square feet, for a total of 150,000 square feet of meeting space; it also features a 437-seat theater, a 163-seat theater, and ample parking. In addition to the thousands of events that occur each year on campus, FMCAC hosts nearly two dozen nonprofit and arts organizations as permanent residents.
2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: (415) 345-7500
The San Francisco Comfort Inn offers guests...
- Spectacular Golden Gate Bridge view rooms
- Free wireless/wired internet access
- Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf
- On-Site Parking (fee)
- In-room Coffee Marker & Iron with Board
- Complimentary Comfort Sunshine Breakfast