The Comfort Inn by the Bay celebrates the diversity of San Francisco, including the city's vibrant, year-round LGBT community. Located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, our guests can enjoy access to dazzling nightlife, hip restaurants, stylish boutiques and busy clubs and cafes.
Our hotel is located two miles from the San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Community Center. The center is host to over 200 programs a month supporting civil rights and advocating for freedom of expression.
Visit the San Francisco LGBT Page for a list of things to do in San Francisco.
Check out all of the San Francisco LGBT friendly establishments.
As an LGBT guest at our hotel you can enjoy all the comforts of home during your visit to San Francisco. Our Gold Award winning hotel offers:
- Spectacular Golden Gate Bridge view rooms
- Free wireless internet access
- Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf
- On-Site Parking (fee)
- In-room Coffee Marker & Iron with Board
- Complimentary Sunshine Breakfast
- SF's First Carbon Neutral Hotel: guests can choose to offset their own travel footprint using Tradewater's carbon calculator