WE ARE ALL IN
Comfort Inn by the Bay recognizes the importance of ensuring environmental sustainability and has offset our own carbon footprint to become San Francisco's only Carbon Neutral Hotel. We are committed to protecting the planet and taking responsible steps to do so.
YOU CAN JOIN US IN THIS MISSION
Through an innovative new partnership with Tradewater you can now calculate the climate impact of your trip to Comfort Inn by the Bay using the offset calculator to destroy your carbon footprint. If you are interested to offset your visit; please follow the steps below
HOW TO CALCULATE AND OFFSET YOUR TRAVEL EMISSIONS
- Visit tradewater.us/comfortinnbythebay/ to access the easy-to-use Tradewater Carbon Calculator to calculate the impact of your trip.
- Enter your details such as travel method, length of stay, lodging arrangements, and number of travelers.
- See your emission results and equivalents.
- Choose your offset level.
- Check-out to purchase your offset credits.
WHAT YOUR OFFSET TRAVEL EMISSIONS DO
Purchased credits allow Tradewater to get to work doing what they do best collecting and destroying the most potent greenhouse gases in the world. Tradewater focuses on old refrigerants that are over 10,000 times more potent than carbon dioxide. The collection and destruction of these gases prevents them from being released into the atmosphere. This is an essential strategy for fighting climate change.
The Comfort Inn by the Bay celebrates the diversity of San Francisco, including the city's vibrant, year-round LGBT community. Located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, our guests can enjoy access to dazzling nightlife, hip restaurants, stylish boutiques and busy clubs and cafes. Our hotel is located two miles from the San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Community Center. The center is host to over 200 programs a month supporting civil rights and advocating for freedom of expression. Visit the San Francisco LGBT Page for a list of things to do in San Francisco and check out all of the San Francisco LGBT friendly establishments.
As an LGBT guest at our hotel you can enjoy all the comforts of home during your visit to San Francisco. Our Gold Award winning hotel offers:
- Spectacular Golden Gate Bridge view rooms
- Free wireless internet access
- Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf
- On-Site Parking (fee)
- In-room Coffee Marker & Iron with Board
- Complimentary Sunshine Breakfast
- SF's First Carbon Neutral Hotel: guests can choose to offset their own travel footprint using Tradewater's carbon calculator